This is an exotic soup with loads of vegetable products much appreciated in Asian cuisine and which we’ve named exotic vegetable soup with healing powers.
And it’s because all types of healing powers are attributed to astralagus, ginger and White Miso.
Apart from that, it’s a recipe which is fine for everyone and very easy to make in spite of containing loads of ingredients, as you’ll see right now.
It’s a real pleasure to taste this soup which is so exotic knowing that you and your loved ones are going to eat a huge number of vegetables, essential for maintaining a healthy diet.
Vegetables and fruit, along with exta virgin olive oil constitute the base of the Mediterranean Diet and there’s no need for us to tell you when we’ve already said it so many times before that it’s the healthiest way of eating in the world. It’s not us who’s saying it but the great experts in nutrition from all over the world.
Well, let’s get started on the the ingredients and the preparation of this exotic vegetable soup with healing powers.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 onion
- Half a leek
- 1 stick celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 60 gr tender green beans
- 60 gr shiitake mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 2 slices astralagus
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 60 gr broccoli
- 20 gr chopped ginger
- 50 gr White Miso paste
- A little Chinese onion
- In a saucepan with extra virgin olive oil, sauté the onion, leek and celery cut into thin strips with the chopped clove of garlic.
- Now add the tender green beans, the shiitake mushrooms, the carrot (also cut up into thin strips) and 2 slices of astralagus.
- Cover all of the ingredients with the vegetable stock and add a spoonful of soy sauce.
- Allow to boil for about 20 minutes.
- Now it‘s time to add the broccoli and chopped ginger. Leave to cook for 2 more minutes and turn off the heat. When you’ve done that, add the White Miso.
- Serve with Chinese onion.
As we told you, it’s really easy to prepare. It’ll be ready in only 20 minutes and you’re going to love the exotic touch this soup has. If you like experimenting with new flavours and also looking after your health with a good diet, don’t hesitate for a moment. This is the recipe you have to make.
Source of the original recipe: https://www.cuina.cat/receptes/sopa-allergy-killer_10180017_117.html?utm_source=pocket_mylist
Sopa Allergy Killer by